An evacuation trifold is a document that provides critical information in the event of a fire in your specific building.
There are three general types of trifolds:
- Laboratory occupancies
Some laboratories have additional information on what steps to take if a specific sensor or alarm is activated.
Evacuation trifolds detail the following:
- Building address (if calling 911 the dispatcher will need the building address)
- Emergency contact information
- General evacuation guidelines
- What to do if you discover a fire
- Primary and secondary meeting sites
- Fire prevention recommendations