The Harvard Training Portal will enable you to access and track all of your Harvard professional learning in one single place.Why a new training system?
- Improve ease of use and accessibility: intuitive browsing and course registration.
- Increase compliance with tracking and reporting for all regulatory and required training, university-wide.
- Consolidate several training systems into one university-wide system.
- EH&S’ Training Management System – for Environmental Health & Safety and Lab Safety courses
- PeopleSoft – for training class registrations for Staff
- Eureka – for workplace development, applications courses (PeopleSoft, Oracle) and University policy courses
The Harvard Training Portal will include all your prior training history from these systems, as well as courses that were already assigned to you.Who can use the new system and how?
- Anyone who needs to register for and track professional learning and/or required training for their job or their access to Harvard facilities.
- Nearly 90,000 users, including: faculty members, students, staff, and other persons of interest and affiliates.
- You will need a HarvardKey to login.
- In July – over 300 courses including: Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) classes, compliance and regulatory courses, Title IX, IT Academy courses, all courses offered through the Center for Workplace Development (CWD), select courses from Lynda.com and Harvard ManageMentor, and more.
- Starting in the fall of 2016 – select CITI and AALAS courses for research compliance training.
- Starting in July 2016 and into 2017 – many local training courses offered by your school.
To sign up for the newsletter, take a tour of the Harvard Training Portal, and for more information, please refer to the project website: www.trainingportal.harvard.edu .